“LIM-2018”: international trade B2B forum 31 | 05
The 4th annual LIVE INTERNATIONAL MARKETPLACE (LIM-2018) international trade forum is devoted to the development of business for trading and manufacturing FMCG goods inside the country and in trading networks in foreign markets.
May 31, 2018. In the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine, st. Velyka Zhitomyska, 33 (Kiev).
Forum participants: 450 Delegates – owners and managers of production, distribution and retail companies, also companies – service providers: transport, IT, legal and consulting, equipment and innovative start-ups. The forum is attended by leading business associations, universities, best business media and investors who are interested in finding motivated partners with real business potential.
The Forum Program on May 31:
– Session “MADE IN UKRAINE”: reports of the best production and trading companies of Ukraine on business development, introduction of innovations, business culture in the market and in cooperation with foreign business.
– Session “TRADE IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES”: reports of foreign trade networks, distributors and specialist on entrance of products into markets.
– The RITAEL FUTURE session: reports of professionals in information technology, online trade, effective work with the buyer using the most advanced technologies.
– S & OP session: introduction of a sales and operations planning process in the company to increase the efficiency of the business to establish cooperation in the supply chain.
– Session “B2V-PERSPECTIVES”: tables of negotiations between the buyers of goods (networks and distributors from different countries) and present at the Forum by manufacturers of goods.
– Gala dinner.
Among the Speakers and Participants are professionals:
– Gennady Chizhikov, President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
– Vladimir Avramenko, Businessman, founder of the confectionery company “AVK”.
– Igor Baranetsky, Adviser to the Department of America of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
– Dixon Lau, Head of the Global Procurement Division of the American Dollar General Trading Network.
– Petras Cepkauskas, Lithuania, Member of the Board of GC “Batyr”, specialist in the export of goods on the shelf of supermarkets of the Baltic countries.
– Mercadona – Spain’s largest supermarket chain is represented by professional buyers.
– Igor Blistov, Marketing Director of “Kormotekh”, an experienced business lecturer.
– Pavel Shevchuk, Marketing Director at Agricom Group.
– Andriy Pechersky, Founder and Head of “Center of Business Technologies” and “Rentsoft”
– Sergey Bondarenko, Project Manager, “Business Programs”
– Margarita Romanova, Director of Distribution and Operations GlaxoSmithKline, international specialist and author of the S & OP Laboratory.
– Andrew Yanbuhtin, №1 digital-architect, author of the “The Future of Retail” solution, moderator of the innovation session.
– Trade in China networks – at the Forum is represented by a real case presented by a group of Ukrainian producers, the State University and the Ukraine-China Association.